FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the dosage per pack? or per cube/cluster?
Each of our packages contains a total of 80mg of THC. There are 4 clusters in each package. Each cluster contains approximately 20mg of THC.
Which strains do you use?
We use a proprietary blend we created of Sativa and Indica strains. All sourced directly from farmers we know and trust. We help our farmers, and they help us. We believe in sourcing the most ethically grown cannabis we can get our hands on. Our farmers use organic and horticultural methods of production, and never use any toxic pesticides or herbicides.
I have Food Allergies and Dietary Restrictions. Can I still consume Sababa Snacks?
- Gluten: all the ingredients in our products do NOT contain Gluten, however, Sababa Snacks' equipment is not strictly Gluten Free.
- Dairy: all the ingredients in our products do NOT contain dairy, however, Sababa Snacks' equipment is not strictly Dairy Free.
- Vegan: Sababa Snacks' equipment is not strictly Vegan, although all the ingredients in our products are (with the exception of Local Honey).
- Tree Nuts: Sababa Snacks contains Tree Nuts.
- Soy: we do NOT use soy in our products, however, Sababa Snacks is manufactured in a facility that may contain Soy.
- Wheat: we do NOT use wheat in our products, however, Sababa Snacks is manufactured in a facility that may contain wheat.
Should I refrigerate my snacks?
You can if you'd like to. Either way they are fully shelf stable. Generally, we recommend you consume the contents of the package within 1-2 months of the manufacturing date. However, we've run bacterial testing on all of our products past the 3 month date of manufacturing, and they remained fully shelf stable. For best flavor and potency, we recommend you consume your Sababa Snacks within two months of the manufacture date. They are of course fridge and freezer friendly in sealed containers or bags.
How much should I take?
We'd love to hear from you! What questions do you have for us? And how do you think we can improve?
Please contact us for any and all inquiries at: email@example.com